Wednesday, January 28, 2015

26 Days...

I'll be leaving for staging in 26 days.

I'm not much of a countdown person.  Time always seems too wibbly-wobbly (Read: "elastic" for the non-Whovians)--I also count time in shows and (with a potentially alarming frequency) don't know what day it is sometimes--but I've decided that a countdown will serve to keep me grounded in the sheer enormity of what I'm about to do (and the time I have left to get everything in order).

I opened my last professional show (for awhile) two weeks ago.  It's weird to not have another project coming up after having worked on at least two at a time for the past few years.  I also started volunteering with an after school program at a local bilingual school this week.  The kids are great and it's nice to be back in a school.


No comments:

Post a Comment